Details: This training is in a small class setting or one on one set up. This can also be arranged for a small group or company exclusive training.
This one day workshop qualifies students for certification in RF Fractional Microneedling Treatment. It provides knowledge of an effective treatment to repair and rejuvenate damaged skin. This treatment helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and pigmentation, creating smoother, healthier skin.
The program is intended for physicians, mid-level practitioners, and ordinary students who want to broaden their areas of expertise and grow their income base. BTC will issue a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the course. It qualifies the student to confidently do the RF Fractional Microneedling Treatment.
- Understanding RF Fractional Laser
- The Benefits and Comparison of RF Fractional and CO2 Fractional Laser.
- What Conditions do RF Fractional Skin Resurfacing treat?
- The Contraindication: Who Should Avoid This Treatment?
- How is this Treatment Procedure Done?
- Understanding the Downtime and After Care.
- Safety and Precautions
- Sanitation and Sterilization
- Pre/Post Treatment Protocols
- Conducting Effective RF Fractional Microneedling Consultations
- Hands On
- Students 18 years of age or older. Proof of age is required.
- Applicants must have good eyesight, be able to use their physical extremities, and be able to carry more than 10 pounds. This is necessary to operate equipment and perform clinical tasks with ease and dexterity.
- The registration process will be complete when the student signs an enrollment agreement.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the first day of class unless an installment payment plan has been executed and signed by the authorized parties.