Details: This training is in a small class setting or one on one set up. This can also be arranged for a small group or company exclusive training.
This is a 1-day workshop that qualifies students for certification in CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment. This treatment is a non-invasive procedure that uses a laser made of carbon dioxide to remove the outer layers of damaged skin. It is a type of skin treatment used to reduce the appearance of acne scars, deep wrinkles, and other skin irregularities.
The program is intended for physicians, mid-level practitioners, and ordinary students who want to broaden their areas of expertise and grow their income base. BTC will issue a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the course. It qualifies the student to confidently do the CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment.
- Understanding CO2 Fractional Laser
- The Benefits of the Treatment
- Learning the Qualifications of Clients Who Will Undergo This Treatment
- The Contraindication: Who Should Avoid This Treatment?
- How is This Treatment Procedure Done?
- Understanding the Downtime and After Care
- Safety and Precautions
- Sanitation and Sterilization
- Pre/Post Treatment Protocols
- Conducting Effective CO2 Fractional Laser Consultations
- Hands On
- Students 18 years of age or older. Proof of age is required.
- Applicants must have good eyesight, be able to use their physical extremities, and be able to carry more than 10 pounds. This is necessary to operate equipment and perform clinical tasks with ease and dexterity.
- The registration process will be complete when the student signs an enrollment agreement.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the first day of class unless an installment payment plan has been executed and signed by the authorized parties.